click me!!

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Ask and you shall receive...

Uhm.. I think I should have asked more specifically...

Cuz of the two back to back runs this weekend.. I prayed that the monthly womanly affairs won't coincide with the runs cuz having done my 25km under the sweltering afternoon sun a couple months back when it was day 2. Think it was bad cuz to the point I was unable to differentiate it was stomach cramp triggered by what. (chances are the hormonal cycle.. Cuz I'd not cramped while running). Not a pleasant experience but I chose not to have a nil timing just because it was menses day..

Anyway, my prayer was answered but alas, forgot that the 'side-effects' that may come along - cramps! And sobs, I can't head home straight after work today.. And the practice's location was changed from suntec to JW.. A big push to use my cramp to say no prac tonite so I could go home to curl..

Good idea i'd this morning to text rongz to head to prac together.. Both of us had the idea of missing cuz we were tired.. Yet by evening, we felt led to overcome our flesh..so heading to JW in the evening.. Good to have friends working in same vicinity.. ;)

Anyway, to overcome the crampy feeling., I made myself a HOT bottle..



I filled my mini glass Choya bottle with a mixture of 80% boiling water & 20% cold water.. Uhm.. Instant comfort.. ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: