click me!!

Sunday 3 July 2011

GE 10K 2011

For the first time, cross the starting line with company.. Okay, not the first time, but the point is not often I find friends that run.. ;)



It was a very gloomy morning.. Fortunately, rain went back to slumberland.




At the starting line.. It was darned packed. Sea of red..
The route was alright, but too many human 'roadblocks'/ barricades at the starting point..

But it was not too bad, no pb timing but a 58min is not too shabby a timing.. ;) considering I've not been really seriously training..




At the finish line, waiting for jus..




The banana n me...




I strike gold! Like the finisher medal.. Modeled like a gold chain! Oh well, it's a female race. Don't think guys appreciate that..

While waiting for jus, got myself a ballon flower!






The sweet ballon sculpture gal who made me the flower. ;)

After which, adjourned to coffee club cuz cedele restaurant was closed and the cafe at b1 was packed. However the coffee club was running only with one floor staff & one kitchen staff.. We waited for 30+ minutes for the food to arrive .. ( would be longer but thanks to those tables who left cuz their tummies can't wait!)



Spoilt for choice ... But I choose


American breakfast.. Over the frittatas .. Cuz i've a craving for tomato.. ;)



Jus & Debbie's sausage n asparagus frittatas - looks good but not very satisfying according to the gals.

Was a good fellowship session with perhaps my new cg members? Lol.. Dunno .. Shall see.. ;)


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: