click me!!

Saturday 16 January 2010

wild life in the park!

Woke up with a bad headache that persisted since Thurs evening.. (It started with a slight headache.. but slept late cuz mom wanna watch the "当我们同在一起" final 2 epi on Mio.. so slept ard 2plus.. )

Decided to pop a pandanol and perhaps, hopefully it would dissipate after a couple of more snooze, hence informed my department secretary that I would be taking half day urgent leave and return to office in the noon should I be better.. )

Miraculously, the headache got better.. in a couple hours.. after breakfast (cuz couldn't get back to zzz). Decided to fulfill one out of the two 10km runs for the week (as instructed).. it was already 1015 when i headed out..

Pasir ris park was empty except for the workers from National Park and some eldery folks, a couple of baby in prams with mom in tow and a class of students (should be from the nearby sch - out for some outfield exercise?).. Peaceful, unlike the weekend.. I like!

Decided to snap a few pic cuz haha.. didn't have the chance - cuz I don't like the 'touristy"-feel of snapping away at everything.. but I preferred running in the park to running on the road (unless it's during late evening..) cuz air is fresher and I get to see animals! Saw a tiny squrriel before.. it was jumping from tree to tree.. reminds me of the flying squrriel (which looks like a big piece of bak kuah when it opend its wings to fly) from nite safrari.. but the baby squrriel is cuter! And not to mention the strays meows.. basking in the sun.. or snoozing in the shade.. but not the black crows that is attracted by the rubbish and food residue from the bbq..

Piz from my trustworthy SE:



one of the ponies @ the Gallop Stable taken from quite afar.



one of the wild hen/rooster that is roaming around the park freely..  they were at another end usually.. Think I heard it crows at dawn before.. (okie.. the sun has well risen when it crows.. )


the clouds, the wind, the coconut tree.. makes me feel like I'm on vacation..

Anyway, I thought of taking lunch before heading to office.. so.. consumed my packed healthy lunch - red boiled potato + baby carrots + 1/2 chicken breast!



but uhm, think stomach discomfort arose.. and remains bloated .. and kept passing gas.. Decided to head to the gp, which was apparently closed for the day when i reached at approx 4pm. :(

Self-medicated again - (applied 如意油 - the minty-smelling oil that mommy rubbed on babies' tummies.. to get rid of 'wind').. was sorta feeling less bloated by 5plus..  And headed out to gym cuz my pt was @ 7.

And.. merciless e killed my lower limbs - and instructed another 2 hr run after the training (but yay! no 2 hr weekend run!).. In total - did 27-28km yesterday! Oh well... at least there's some result.. cuz even he commented that I've shrunk in size.. :)

And yay, I dropped another 1000g from last week!! Woot! At least I won't look that bloated in the sweet pink dress I got for ivOry's wedding.. :)

No comments: