click me!!

Thursday 14 January 2010

Apples are everywhere

Alright, the mass is going on an apple-craze.

I was in a dilema whether or not to get the iphone.. but actually there are more cons to pros to get it..

Pros
1. It's fun!! I wanna play with the apps.
2. My iPod of 30G is FULL. (and my old iTune library is stuck with my old crashed cpu and i have no backup and i dun want to erase the iPod contents..)

Cons (just to list a few)

Firstly, more than 50% of the commuters (be it on the transit, the buses) are using fiddling with it. And uhm, some of them are (i think) not the targeted consumer group.  And I saw a domestic helper (i.e. maid) using it too.. Uhm (not that i'm an elitetist, but I don't like using something that EVERYONE and ANYONE is using.)

Secondly, my mobile plan is bundled with my broadband under the mio plan.. so.. I've to wait till end may to be eligible for recontract (actually, I only changed my moblie phone last May...)

3. It's available only in BLACK & WHITE. I know there are tons of casing.. but still casing is casing...

4. The inbuilt camera is not superior than my SE's.

5. EVERYONE is using it. (My bro just got his.. but then again, he's a MAC-advocate!.. )

6. I don't want to be tied to a 2 year mobile plan.

7. EVERYONE is using it.

8. It's huge and rather bulky..

9. EVERYONE is using it.

10. Uhm, it reacts only to human touch.. i.e. I can't poke at it with my nails..

11. EVERYONE is using it.

12. EVERYONE is using it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alright, I think it's evident that I don't like to possess something that everyone (and anyone) has.

So, I got this APPLE instead...



..
Conclusion.. I will not get an iPhone. At most, I will get an iPod touch.. haha.. :)  * I need to get a new iPod.. cuz the OLD one is dying out.. )


I think i might get a berry.. (haha.. afterall, my gadgets are all named under berries.. -  cuz i like the berry fruits...)


Apple-wise, I might get a iMac instead.. haha.. :) cuz it will double up as my TV too.. but that's just a good to have.. cuz uhm.. AnB is coming soon again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling, get blackberry!!! :DD

mione...iyi said...

haha.. maybe... :) but sg dun have bb in other shades..