click me!!

Thursday 28 January 2010

I hate coughing...

I thought that taking the H1N1 jab would shield me from flu attack.. Nope..

I was plagued with this digusting sorethroat/ coughing spell since last week... It was that bad on that i went to the clinic on thurs evening and gotten medication ( doc gave me mc but sigh, didn't rest at home on fri cuz of urgent work matters on fri.. and I would be on leave on monday & tues..)

Nope, the numbing lozenges did not work.. it was tear-jerking to cough, swallow and no appetite cuz of the lozenges.. :( I guessed the screaming/shouting during kai & ivory's wedding on sat made it worse.. which developed into blocked & leaking nose...)

And.. it was just nasal on monday during the wedding dinner.. (haha.. i styled my hair with tongs.. and haha.. many peeps dun recognised me.. haha.. it was cute la..princessy.. but nope, will not do that permanently.. ) back to the virus. It got progressively worse on tues - the nose was blocked and i'd finished my medication. So I went to my GP. YAY! Two days MC.. effectively.. it was a long weekend for me..

And i got a shock of my life last evening that I was supposed to take over from charlene to do pnw (together with summer) for the opm. Uhm??? Even in my 'non-coughing' condition.. i'm not confident... So, told steven that I'll support summer lo.. (;o) Was supposed to do chorus board - which I never done before too.. but thanks to jac, who gave me a crash course over msn previously... * And out of sheer madness, i did up the slides within 2 hrs (while toggling with work screen..) *shhhh*

And realised during lunch time today that pastor will be sharing the word today.. omg! stress ah.. phew.. but phew.. i've cough.. so me not leading.. lalala.. ;p

uhm, pray that the cough will be gone before the evening comes.... ahem...

No comments: