click me!!

Friday 22 January 2010

lunch time trade-off

Realised that time is running out and i won't have time to diy my 10 nails tonite.. *cuz i have yet settled the 'sabo' items yet... so decided to hop down to vivo during lunch time to have the manicure done..

Wanted to go esBoudoir (cuz of rave reviews of netizens when i googled..) but no free slots for walk-ins.. so i went over the nails @ the laquer room instead (which i found - uhm not so good reviews.. but then it's pertaining to staff who was no longer with the shop..)

Uhm, it was not too bad.. But i am certianly not enticed/ bowed over by the convenience factor.. (cuz it is near workplace..). I would definitely continue my package with O.P.I @ the lac bar (but think it's shifting to Milenia Walk after CNY cuz the current building - the ogivily centre will be redeveloped.. ) - this is in comparison to quality of service ba.. :)  but it was not too bad..

chose this dark purple/red hue - which uhm.. i don't know the name - (but i <3 the naming convention of O.P.I colours...)



Not in time for a pedicure, so would prolly do so next monday, before the wedding dinner.. :)

Uhm... yay! Think i will have limited hours of sleep tonight.. gotta reach Jurong East @ 6am.. Gosh.. I think i've to wake up @ 4plus? :)

No comments: