click me!!

Friday 8 January 2010

i ran like a lion?

That was what my nike+ page assess the runs i did  (those recorded by my nike+ sportsband) in 2009 ..
 

I ran at least 1,048km (should be more, cuz some of the runs not recorded.. ) in 2009!

I burned 58,497cal, enough energy to power my iPod for 20 days of partying!! (woot!!)

Wow, i'm impressed with myself!! :) *pat on the back!*

Having that said, I weighed myself after my training (and 2 hours of run - cuz i owed e two weeks of long runs already, and he is sure naggy...) and the weighing scale (really the old fashioned scale whereby u row the scale to make sure the tip balance.. - so rather accurate ma.. - unless the calibration is out..) showed that I lost 400g from Monday.. (I weighed myself after a short 45min run on Monday and i was :) that i finally went below the 55 mark.. was 54.6!) So.. today, being still bloated (i into the second day of 'pampers' wearing time of the month...), i dropped another 400g!! Cool!! Or maybe I lost water in these few days? (but I drank a lot of water yesterday to ease the cramps.. and today as well..) So... I must give credit to the naggy e who enforced the crazy running habit...

Happy that I did overcome the flesh and ran the 2 hours inspite of uhm.. the womanly perils of the month.. and happy that I got company home tonite after the tiring three hours of workout.. cuz met e @ the station.. Uhm.. which i became the support pole for him during the journey..  - eh.. cuz train ultra packed and gotta stand thru'out and i'm just of the right height.. doh.. (which he kept poking fun @ my not too tall frame... evening during the training.. doh.. lalala.. whatever..) Uhm.. ^.^"

Tired...  ate this interesting (i reckon to be healthy) dinner to continue with my quest of mass reduction..


it's quakers' instant oats with lowfat milk & 2 teaspoon of milo powder.. :) *cuz i can't figure out what's 40g of junk food (that's of approved/acceptable indulgence for my losing of 400g).

Yeah.. time to rest.. looking forward to concert tmw!:)

1 comment:

@ster|x said...

yucks. what kinda junk food is that.
not junky at all.

hahaha but i admire ur determination.