click me!!

Tuesday 5 January 2010

i sent my vaio to the hospital

Since Christmas eve, my barely one month old Vaio was giving me the blue screen daily and refused to boot up at the inital try... I seem to be able to overcome that by restarting it normally after the blue screen warnings... (i tried all means except resetting to factory settings . but to no avail.. ) Until last Sat. It was officially GONE!. Cuz it just refused to boot up.. and kept looping back to the recovery page but can't  recover...

So I've not been updating my blog, feed my pet@ pet society, water/till my plants @ country story, retreive my cooked meals @ cafe world.. (which meant earlier nites.. haha which one news report purported that one can beat the blues by sleeping early )..            


last shot of my vaio loading the "country story" on the nite JUST before the blue screen error.

Hence, admitted Vaio to the service centre @ bugis during lunchtime (which i cabbed down and thank God i didn't get admitted - cuz the cab uncle was speeding like...F1 and he grumbled @ tis female driver who sped thru  red light - sexist man that commented, if you're a female driver, you should not do that.. - what the?? if u are male, u have the licence to speed thru' amber/red light?? )

so am using my work ibm for 'comic relief' till Vaio is discharged.. (abt 7 to 10 waiting days.. not too sure why the service guy kept stressing it was waiting days.. maybe it's not working days, but 7 to 10 days of waiting?? )

oughta sleep.. else, i'll be having blues..

No comments: