click me!!

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Facing what i dread facing...

Plans for tonight - screwed... didn't know that it will start that soon.. * I thought first meeting no need to go de.. * until the sms @ 5pm..

So, my evening gym plan is screwed. :( (And hence, I will attempt to wake up earlier tomorrow morning!) I will stick to plan of collecting VAIO (without battery) from bugis [YAY, it's ready!! hope the prob fully rectified!], then take a bus down to the meeting venue..

googled the meeting venue.. realised that it was just adjacent to where i was yesterday afternoon - went there to attend a collegue's dad's wake. ( attended TWO wakes yesterday, I guessed it must be the His prompting that i decided to don all black!.. and coincidentally, both colleagues' dads passed on on the same day.. sad, but glad to see that they (my colleagues) look alright and composed.) And I found that I've a direct bus home! * I think I might not be able to attend the first choir prac next week le.. * Oooo.. but I've not informed the authority yet. See how things go tonight...

Kinda scary for me.. cuz it's been 2 years plus since the last meeting I went to... (not including the jws meetings for all zones..)  Actually, I don't know what I'm afraid of ... aiz...

No comments: