click me!!

Tuesday 5 January 2010

It came to pass.. within minutes...

This thought was going through my mind while in the holding area before service on sunday.. and what was said/shared during the 'prep talk' minutes before reinforce that..

And I was sort of distracted by this thought during the first two songs of the pnw (alright, i was having a little debate with God on that thought - whether i want it to materialise or keep things status quo - and the prep talk edged me towards the act of 'dissipation from' then maintain status quo..) which resulted in early streaking of the cheeks during the 3rd praise.. (okie, it was a real carnal tussle then..) see my feeble attempt to illustrate (with ms paint application)...


Alright, was more at peace after the pnw..
cuz the halo side won.. :)

Towards the end of svc, pastor tan got us to write down the three things that we desired to see happen this year.. And my abbreviated point 3 came to pass within minutes after the service... and that partly has to do with the tassle @ the beginning of the service... cuz now I've to attend the tues meeting unless instructed not required.. which meant i may no longer need to be in the holding area before service soon... cuz i won't be meeting the compulsory requirement of attending tues prac...


still two wishes came to pass almost instanteously ... (okie, first was the break to think through (and likely eventually fade out) the other (which i'd written - was overcome the fear of L..) :o (oh well, i asked for it didn't I?) ;o

No comments: