click me!!

Saturday 2 January 2010

A new YEAR!!!

Read a friend's post on his reflection for 2009 - i like this picture that he created to illustrate his reflections on 2009.. cuz it's truly an reflection (from all angles..) (though another friend commented that he saw "poos") lol.



source: asterix

Nah, 2009 ain't that bad year after all, as compared to 2008. It's rather easy, nice and relaxing year.. at least no dark days.. :) No great exploits achieved, maybe except for better fitness level acheived and shed some pounds off.. (and a great excuse to change my wardrobe.. HAHA).

2009 had been a good year, cuz of friends who lit the way when it's dark, and thanks to those who encourages me to go beyond my limits, and the wick-trimmers who help me to try culitivating patience and to endure long sufferings - though probably you won't even know you are my wick-trimmers.. and not forgetting my leaders who have such faith in me.. :o

And thankful to God who never gave up...*blessed*

So.. farewell 2009, welcome 2010! :)

No comments: