click me!!

Saturday 30 January 2010

first!

Nah, I didn't win any award or first prize..

On thursday evening, in the midst of my irritating coughing spells, I was singing back up for the pnw of the first session of our zone o'nite prayer meeting! (Was supposed to take the pnw with summer.. but both of us cold feet.. so.. eugene led, we backed him up..) And.. the overnite pm was not just our minizone's but also included some other cgs... Fortunately, mer and i were back facing the crowd.. so it wasn't that scary.. just like normal pnw with the mic.. but uhm, think my voice didn't sound as bad as I thought will be... :) but most importantly, got presence, so.. great.. :)

To commensurate the event, i took a pix of the rather worn shure mic i was holding...







I think that was the second time that i did a bv for a zone thingy.. think the first time was for a zone's 'women's meeting' a few years back .. that was more scary cuz it was in the children's church room i think...

oh well.. at least, i know the voice not that awful when amplified.. :)

No comments: