click me!!

Wednesday 29 October 2008

the long weekend...

All in all, it had been a long, tiring, but fun weekend.. :)

I almost did not made it to the Henderson wave thingy cuz (a) I was having a bad stuffed nose.. (b) most of my kaki-s not there.. (c) I want to avoid the situation whereby I get stuck in the same team as whom I wish to avoid.  [which nearly came to pass, fortunately, that person was MIA.. close shave.. I guessed I would spin some lame excuse if (c) did came to pass and i would MIA halfway or whatsoever.] If vory did not ring me up during my PT, I would have not turn up.. (cuz it was her birthday!!!)

I guessed that it was not a wasted trip. At least, I get to talk & share a lot with BL throughout the whole walk. :) And the amazing part was that I had accomplished that walk thingy in my not very comfortable (but cutesy) shoes after my upper body training & a 5km run (with the stuffed nose!!) .. [not to mentioned that I was volunteered to film one of the unglam mv of chasing amongst trees...] One pat on the shoulder for moi! And i get to spend a portion of Ivory's birthday with her @ Villa Bali.. after the event with Kai, charlene & joshua..  :) like the place, but not the music.. lovely company though...

And the stayover @ kwang & kei's was fun.. The actual fun begins only after the majority left.. which was after midnite. Was the official "Maria/ Sophia" of the day cuz figured out that eugene would need help since.. .. anyway, reminded me of the good old days when he whipped up yummy food @ his godfather's place @ melville's :) .. Reminiscing of the good times..:)

Did not join the rest of the gals in the "dry swimming dock" cuz Protege was on screen.. despite the fact that all the ladies were in the room.. cuz of the alluring daniel wu! (drools...) And ...we decided to entertain ourselves with monoploy after kwang's suggestion.. I guessed all of us haven't been playing this childhood board game for a really long time. and woo hooo.. we were really noisy and crazy throughout the game (which was what made the game fun!). After i guessed 3 hrs plus of the game.. (with the Jay's 2007 concert playing in the background, perhaps that add to the lively atmosphere too!) the game ended cuz all the $500 had been wiped out.. haha.. by yours truly... though I did not buy the most pricey land wo (only a couple land in the red/yellow/green sections) If only those notes in hand were legal tender.. woo.. I can fulfill the pledge @ one go in the first fruit weekend!!!

And not failing which, the inevitable of "tic-tac-toe" cuz there was a very eligible guy in the house which was Kwang & Kei's friend.. (and I was just gloating over e on sat when he's lamenting of how eager his friends were trying to fix him up @ every gathering/occasion/party cuz he is single..). Thankfully this happened after he left, else it would be akward - and after "being the maria" for the whole nite, I looked totally unglam.. :o my comments: I certainly concurr to the views of the introducer.. not to sure of what comes after... (for the record, e is just my pt, perhaps another brotherly figure...)

.... and for the record, I slept till noon and did not head down to harbourfront on monday - for goodness sake, it's a public holiday, and being in that vincity at least 5 days a week.. on a public hol, that would be the last place I want to be at..

No comments: