click me!!

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Understood..

It was in the midst of the new song that we learnt during prac that I realised the cause of my frustration.... Sigh.. dislike the process of getting out.. pure shiok pain...but running away would just make me more frustrated... hence, "retirement/ reclusion" is not a solution.

And the new song that we learnt today was one that sparked many thoughts within... While listening to the recording on my way home, trying hard to hold back the tears... I don't understand, why can't I see the way You see me... very loved indeed....

And in the midst of the financial meltdown.. I know that the amount for the coming A&B is do-able.. (in the manner that my puny human brain think that it would be a miracle how the sum will come abt - to put a halt to the deficits..)

Speaking of meltdown.. I pray that the emotional meltdown will cease soon...

Felt very ministered by Isaiah 61 on my train ride home...:)

No comments: