click me!!

Friday 17 October 2008

happy days...

What will never fail to make me happy... as an agent that injects into the economy (in the circular flow of income).. If my recollection of A-Level economics hasn't fail me.. [By His grace, i managed to get am A for that subject inspite getting an big fat E for my prelims.. perhaps that's God's birthday present for me.. cuz I'd my paper 3 (the essay paper) on my birthday!!! And i arrived JUST on the dot when the exam commenced!] Cuz consumer spending is one form of injection that will aid in a more robust economy.. Oh well.. it sounds a noble reason to be spending in times of tightening..

Having no proper [dressy] footwear to match the dress for both the matrimony & wedding dinner that I would be attending tomorrow.. [it's my cgl's big Day!], decided to popped by Vivo after lunch (cuz the display @ heatwave @ harbourfront doesn't catch my attention). Not trying to justify the latest acquistion, but my favourite pair of boots died on me after it appeared on stage the last time... (its heel cracked..part of the plastic heel was missing!! Oh well.. it's dirt cheap - only NT199 bought @ shilin.. in '06 but it's ultra comfy and looks exp! very suede like cloth material!) Having that said, my lovely glitzy wedges from heatwave also cried out for retirement after heavy duty usage for past 10 months... (fully depreciated..) In short, i need shoes..

Saw a lovely pair @ Aldo.. but was not prepared to part with that amount... Popped by Topshop - there was a sale going on.. but :( can't find anything to my fancy.. River Island.. I like.. :) one of my fave labels [i absolutely heart their tees and lovely skirts.. :) ] Spotted a pair that resembled the Aldo one - Saw the pair in white/ black @ nett price of $149 - slightly more pricey than Aldo's (similar to my topshop flatties).. Almost wanted to head back to Aldo to get that pair but spotted the exact same design in black.. :) Sweet! And it's only $60! :) happy find!!

Typical singaporean nature in me decided to top my purchase so that I could get a stamp on the reward card ( completion of that card before end 2008 will earn me $50 voucher!) .. Being out of the house only after the sun rises [due to the seasonal change, and fact that I stayed in the eastern part, the sun rises before I do (should i be not heading to the gym in the morning).. hence it's a glaring walk from my block to the bus-stop]..

and hence, i bought this lovely pair of shades... - much cheaper than the prada pair that i saw the other day.. :) Sweet!!

No comments: