click me!!

Friday 10 October 2008

It's not up to me?

A couple of my members lamented that they missed sat expo service cuz they felt that the God's presence is much more tangible in S2 compared to S4.  And asked why S4's atmosphere not as good as before... .. Even when I encouraged them that they can be the one who help make the difference.. that pulls down God's presence.. They were silent.. And one even replied.. "全靠你了, choir 的嘛". I was surprised.. Sigh. Take ownership of where you are placed.. And everyone plays a part.. Not just the stage ministry.. not just pastor who is preaching.. but it's the people... No one is too insignificant.. :) and don't short change one another yah? That being said, I've faith that the situation will improve wo..

And last nite, we were sorta grouped into "lifestyle groups". Frankly, I can fall into anyplace but I guess right now it's outdoor fun for me.. and sad woah, the counter partner in my grp (only her, cgl & me) doesn't seemed very confident that the group can grow woah... Hmm but i've faith still.. :)

Think I felt better after the yummy fish soup for lunch.. not so emo.. bumped into slyvia @ kopitaim (haven't seen her in choir for long.. she's now working in cannon.. haha . same building woa...) woo.. her first reaction was "哇!你瘦了!" haha.. that makes my day... :) (I guess every lady would too!)

Was reminded by buttercup that the run is approaching... hmmm hence.. aiming to hit at least 9k in 60min later.. (which is something attainable... !)

No comments: