click me!!

Monday 20 October 2008

I heard you..

I was totally surprised when I heard this during the new worship song during service yesterday..  Slightly before the commencement of the pnw, a well-intentioned-one asked me if anything was bothering me and if so, don't . Cuz it is affecting the atmosphere... Harlows, how sweet of you to just ask me to stop and drag the presence. You could be more encouraging than to just say it out point-blank. Anyway, cushion your words please.. (note: its the pre- season now.. anything and everything counts towards the blast factor!

Anyway, that aside, it was an awesome time.. And the last minute penciled-eyeliner is Not water-resistant!  (from dunno what brand, but apparently the eye-makeup is not as Smokey enough hence the necessity of that around my eye.. oh well, i will use my gel one next week... ) cuz it was semi-wiped-out by end of pnw.. (cuz of au  natural "rain"..) and by the end of the service.. it was gone! (leaving the 'panda-eye' stains..)

the teary one-liner was like a prelude to what pastor shared during the service.. Wow!

The airport scene re-enacted again twice (in my head) in the service.. When.. when??

No comments: