click me!!

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Acquired taste...

I was flabbergasted by what stelle told me... .. but I'll definitely not conform to another's style simply because it has the stamp of approval (twice) (but not from the style guru)[not that i need to ....] ... perhaps it was consensus of the audible voters... (or so i heard) - Anyway, if those extra pounds are shed.. woo.. i can dress better.. :) (shall hit the track later again...)

nah... it may be deemed as the best of the day.. but I'm not keen for a 881-look...

Alright, call it the "a-tas" nature... but I prefer sophisicated-chic than 881-style .. Oh well.. (alrite, i'm acting snooty here... but for me.. classy presides over over-the-top-loud. P.s the 881 show is very adpt for the ge-tai style.. not party wear and certainly- not your daily staples... So kudos to the stylist/ wardrobe for 881  for the colorful/ vibrant/ creative costume!!)

I can imagine the hall to be "ee-ha-ing" this weekend... or the next... why? cow-boy-footwear...

Creative..要在时代的尖端 but must be relevant.... It's never a one style fits all..  else, we should all wear uniforms...

and cosplay outfit is best left at anime shows...

Marilyn manson's style is distinct but definitely an acquired taste... and defintely not mine.. and yes, amy winehouse too...  tattoos any one??

Enough said... What's important is that how you dress does glorify God! :)

No comments: