click me!!

Saturday 25 October 2008

missed...

I learned a shocking surprising piece of news earlier... I wonder if it's my over*imaginative mind.. BUT putting the pieces of puzzling puzzles (like the <3 thingy, the call (out of the blue) check on the cloud movement?) together... I get the picture.. Sorta.. I just wonder if it's a case of mis-timing.. Was rather distracted cuz this sorta plagued my thoughts while I was catching the show (I was dying to watch cuz of BRAD pitt ... incidentally, he died.. i meant the character that he portrayed....)

Frankly, similar to a certain extent yet contrasting at the same time...  Sigh!  flashback of memories when i was walking home.. (the happy, warring, angry, sad...) replayed vividly.. Drama-rama... stubborn-streak:  once positively associated senses to something/one.. the feeling is hard to erase of. 

  Christmas is coming, cranberry is the fruit of the christmas season..(The Bodyshop always uses this fruit in its festive range...) the revive of the festive fruit.. Sigh.. "parabatic" again.. Oh yes.. is it too late? wrong timing?.. can turn back the time? but God is never late..but always on time.. Sigh.. wait.. patiently wait..

No comments: