click me!!

Tuesday 28 October 2008

the minute & mundane...

The minute mundane insignificant of which that bores..
Disdain for the predictable routines that my 24-7 revolve around.

Is it me or is the surroundings?

Time to take a break from the bimbo-ic way of life. Looking forward for more, but when will it come?

Perhaps it’s time to wrap the loose ends and move on.
 Move, not run…. Interestingly, I started running (literally) while running (metaphorically). It was particularly awkward to be enclosed within the same four walls with those that you did not wish to face/ encounter. Yet it’s politically not right to portray what those nerves impulses were sending to your brain. Hate the rationalization process within, the dilemma of knowing what ought to be done versus the response that will soothes your being.

Take for example an episode @ a friend’s a wedding dinner. Being seated in close proximity of a group (especially one or two) I wish to avoid, I purposefully avoided the glance /contact / or whatsoever. And I guessed I even “wayang-ed” a bit to portray that “Hey, FIY, I’m not just surviving, I’m doing well or even better…” Frankly, maybe those didn’t even notice.. But it soothes my ego nonetheless.. This is so juvenile.

Wonder how far away is the road to recovery... Doesn't help that the those who serve as a reminder of THAT, or the path of the subject(s) I would wish to avoid, lurk in every nooks & turns every weekend..

I wish for a change... I'm glad where I am now.. At least, it seems more genuine now.. :) I truly enjoy the depth of the conversations, the depth of the establishing friendship.. I guessed I could have contribute more, but once bitten, twice shy...

No comments: