click me!!

Tuesday 14 October 2008

tired...

: of the nagging thoughts...
:: of the excess baggages (literally & metaphorically & geographically - within the 4 walls of my room)
::: of being stuck..
:::: of travelling in public transport to get around...
::::: of the lacklustre routine...
:::::: of being 独り...
::::::: of the emo-ness...

それは変更の時間である!
(disclaimer: translated by yahoo!babel fish: in case it sounds grammatically wrong.. Had been a decade since my LJ81 in ntu... )Taking one step at a time...

the cUre?
: filter the -ve... and pray...
:: working out... clearing the captivity within my head, my heart, my room .. putting order back...[getting a place of my own would be great!]
::: if :: work out.. this shall help...
:::: getting my licence? or finding one who will be willing to drive me ard.. :) [not a requirement but good to have...]
::::: learning a new skill? [taking vocal now.. alrite so far... :)] sky diving? ...i will scream my lungs out.. (and burn a huge hole in my pocket...) maybe the aqua equivalent would be easier.. but i can't breathe in water...perhaps.. learning to coordinate breathing while executing strokes in water..
:::::: JET AWAY FROM the sunny island... (temporal? permanent?)
::::::: settle ::: and this should cease...

T_T" a very random post.. man.. i think I'm having logos-diarrhea!

No comments: