click me!!

Wednesday 3 May 2006

mercy..

when you are hitting the ceiling .. there is only one source to get to the next level.. by His mercy..

had been asking myself a lot of questions... yet.. i couldn't get the answer... cuz.. I was asking myself...

truly... these few weeks were a whirlwind.. the "long weekend" that had just passed seemed so short...it's gone in a flash.. (to sidetrack, caught "take the lead" over the weekend.. in midst of smsing.. i did enjoyed the show.. truly inspiring.. )

God is good. Praise the Lord that my mom has not been unhappy abt me reaching home real late on tues (which was her designated day off...)

fulfilling the heavenly vision is not just fulfilling the personal desire/calling you deemed to be on your life..it's abt the Body of Christ.. not just yourself... it is to move together as a Body..

what's to be laid as the living sacrifice :: my personality..:: my free time (what's left of it..)

felt truly refreshed tonight after the meeting..(and prior to that a voice was trying to convince me not to attend...) after a period of silence.. He finally spoke again... despite of the facade you paint.. He knows what's beneath... what's on your mind... yes.. something big is coming!!

and yippie the BV audition is coming.. excited.. hmm it falls on tuesday though... opted for the 6pm slot for obvious reason.. (cuz it's tues..) :) no..history not gonna repeat itself.. (ya.. went to my 1st BV audition with only 10% of voice left.. cuz of badbad throat.. and zitch level of confidence... but i was less than a yr in choir then.. ).. we shall see... :)

No comments: