click me!!

Wednesday 24 May 2006

tuesday jitterys

hmm... until recently.. i always have my tues free.. cuz it's my mom's off day...

frankly.. there's always this nudging voice that create unnecessary worrying thots in me if i'm to return home late, esp tuesday...

until yesterday... the Holy Spirit must have done a work in my mom... i think she's now ok with me not being at home early on her off days.. (cuz me made effort to have dinner with her on free weekday nites..) PTL!!

hmmm.. another jittery.. would i be required at the meeting? (usually is in the affirmative.. but my flesh will conjuere up silly excuses.. or real situations like diahorrea.. (like today).. and tried to lure me home... but each time.. it failed...

while pastor chee kiang was sharing with us today.. Holy Spirit led me to the answer already..quite a while back... yet i chose to listen to the flesh.. or rather tried to ignore the heavenly call..

yi.. what is the decision.. the heavenly call or the earthly vision (my desire)....

The ability to receive the answer doesn't come from authority, it comes from within.. it comes from the heart...

i don't want to have the spirit of esau who sold his birthrights (God's heavenly call upon his life) for a bowl of lentils soup (his earthly desire).... i want to have the spirit of James.. the bondservant of God, of the Holy Spirit... i will do what He wants.. not i want...

No comments: