click me!!

Wednesday 31 May 2006

last blog entry using the iBook

the only reason that i'm still blogging from the iBook is b'cos i'm doing the backing up of my C:drive.. hence... using the ibook that I'm gonna return to my bro soon..

I think I will have to OT tmw.. cuz i hope to finish my work as much as possible on wed so i can take a half day on thurs...

And ya... I was just volunteered today to be involved in yet another project streamlining project.. and these couple of days were meeting filled... and tmw.. yet another de-briefing meeting on a pilot review that has just ended...

hmm i guess most people would "congratulate" me for getting the arrow again... hmmm well.. thank God that i've this boss who seemed to see me bigger than i'm... am in fact multi-tasking a lot these days... Multi-task... multi-purpose... hmmm the key theme for hermione these days...

hmm when is the back up gonna be done.. it's disc 14 already!!

hmmm took bus 518 home after the meeting today.. well.. surprisingly its fast.. managed to reach home ard 2344.. considering i took the 2307 bus! fast.. but i guess cuz its late and not that packed... would seriously consider taking 518 home next time after the meeting.. quite a speedy bus @ nite!! though its slightly more exp than the mrt.. but i get to sit thru'out the journey...

am excited... Emerge conference this weekend.. I know this year it will be different.... :)

No comments: