click me!!

Monday 29 May 2006

finally mess cleared..

If not for the on-site servicing.. I guess i will procrastinate big time to clean up my room..

hmmm in the span of 3yrs.. i've accumulated a well of trash.. and only until recently, i've been keeping loads of unwanted stuff.. (for example.. i've been dutifully 'collecting' the weekly bulletins..unitl 2 months ago.. i decided not to.. but only to retain the necessary!)

Finally.. at 0215 Monday..i finally cleaned up the visible mess.. and yes.. Yeah! it looks neat!
I hope the ibm guy can fix up my pc later...

hmm.. May bill will be higher than Apr.. I think I've choked up record sms this month.. hopefully not more than 1500..

will stop the single purpose mindset, and stop being the "ken-chiong spider".. let me try it out and see how it goes.. system experience near failure.. likelihood that the energy source is not strong. Need a double dosage...

To whom that more is given, more is expected.. so i can expect greater challenge ahead.. Yeah! :D
That's it.. day 7 from the iBook.

No comments: