click me!!

Wednesday 17 May 2006

Swooned...

Was kinda disappointed that I didn't have the CDs with me when it was announced that there's an autographing session by the CCC band after service on sat. Hence, i grabbed my Presence CD (just the cover .. the CD is in my hi-fi.. and I should think.. I'm the only one there with the CD that's CD-less... which drew a comment from Joe Pringle.. that's cool.. i.e. the disc is in my player.. ) in my hurry to service on Sunday...

Thanks to my V3 (only VGA hence.. resolution not good).. and xinlian's help... managed to snap some memories.. heehee.. the bassist (can't remember his name..) took an interest at my name.. ha.. asked for the pronouciation.. and heehee... all of them are friendly.. :) too bad i left my digi cam @ home... next time.. i will not leave home without it..






I guess the best i got out of this conference.. is.. the Spirit of prayer... and.. a more definite direction/ vision...

No comments: