click me!!

Friday 28 April 2006

beyond what you can dream of...

it's certainly not just words.. not just pure inspiration.. it's really something I need to do...

two questions I have yet respOnded:
1. monetary reason aside, what would you do for your dream?
2. what does it takes to fulfill your dream?

It's not just getting the correct answer.. there's nO perfect answer.. each of us have different dreams.. different aspiration.. and it's not just giving the "examiner" the answer.. but truly.. in course.. to direct your path towards His blueprint.. (if the alignment is out..)

doesn't take much to remind myself that i need to do what I have to do.. there are enough reminders.. prompting - the still small voice, the man and woman of God..

end of the day.. the bottomline is that.. I'm here not for myself.. doesn't matter what they view.. what they say.. cuz it's His opinion that matters!

yes.. lift my eyes.. and reach out.. step out.. the sky's the limit....

No comments: