click me!!

Thursday 18 May 2006

mad rush.. day 2

Seemed like another incredible "octopus-like" day for me.. Seemed like there's never ending things for me to do.. at one point... i just wished that i can replicate another me.. was rushing against the system to help finish my colleague's pOrtion of the approval/review.. and replying to messages.. replying to queries (some of which are unnecessary...keeping an eye on the frequently MIA.. coordinating the cg stuff.. printing what was necessary in view of system downtime.. replying to unnecessary questions.. chasing for an answer...to the pt i seek solace in the handicap cubicle to pray a couple of min..

was reminded by what xinlian reminded me last nite on our way home (think was part of a recent sermon). God always uses people who are busy..

kinda surprised that i was selected to sing for emerge.. eh... age wise (under 30 mah)sure qualify.. just that i'm a full-fledge wOrking adult leh... ha.. but i don't mind attending... realised that i only need to take a day leave.. cuz only one am session.. (that's in the event i'm to sing for that am session..) maybe this is the last emerge that i'm serving... ?

Next tuesday is approaching.. still undecided if I should go..

No comments: