click me!!

Monday 8 May 2006

TTD

on my personal TTD list.. there are many things to be done... and can't be achieved in just one short instance...

first thing to get rid of.. my fave excuse that.. " i need time... ", "there is only just one me...". Never expect that i got a mini "discipleship" session prior to the meeting while we were just lounging ard at Starbucks.. Indeed.. he pointed out something (or numerous areas) which I should have oughta have a breakthru in... and yes.. i have to stop procrastinating...

next.. finish my "hOmework" from the meeting...

next..talk to my cgl.....

birthday presents ( members and friends..)

my work... ( many duedates in May)

greener pastures.. yes.. buttercup.. you asked me if i've the desire to further my studies.. na.. I don't want an mba... still seeking His answer for 2007... (i've been "confessing" over this course daily for past 3 months.... cuz that is my password for login at work!)...

and etc

etc

...

and to save my diminishing tassles....

No comments: