click me!!

Sunday 21 May 2006

the ibm is dead

ha.. am now blogging from the loan the iBook from my bro... cuz the ibm thinkcentre think too much and has now fAiled to start up.. got a silly prompt message that says my pci.sys corrupted... realised that that ibm warranty doesn't cover software pro.. but then.. this should be OS prob rite? so i can go back to them for servicing ba.. it's only 5 months old..

sigh sigh...

was kinda gald that i was 'rejected' for prayer meeting choir.. i reported late cuz was waiting for my members to appear after their lunch.. and ya.. so late lor.. but good thing is that i get to pray with my members...

bro Frankie asked me to postpone my BV audtion date.. good cuz have more time to pray if i should go for it...

it has been a long day.... thank God for the supernatural strength.. cuz the first meal of the day was at 615pm .. compliments from xinlian...

had deliberated whether to send out a sms.. felt that was being sabotaged.. and i only found out abt it thru' two other sources.. well as the chinese saying goes.. you can't cover up fire with paper!! well.. dun want to judge him.. let
God decide..

Attendence is not as expected but.. still very thankful for Joyce.. and Ziv.. :) thanks for helping me out!

No comments: