click me!!

Monday 22 May 2006

day 2 from the ibOok

Am getting use to the ibook.. though some buttons here and there are missing on some of the webpage... so far so good.. but given a choice.. would prefer the window interface..but then again.. let me use it for a few more days.. i might fall in love with it...

Another boughs of service excellence..

well... the non-IT-techie me decided to plug in my speedtouch modem to the apple.. Praise the Lord that I managed to get a helpful malay lady to guide me thru' the set up.. though it took like 5 - 7 minutes to get thru'.. and i was calling via my mobile line... and the whole conversation took abt 19 mins.. nevertheless gave her excellence rating cuz of her patience... heeheee

the not so fantastic service..
the levono hotline is not as hot as yes.. it's only available during weekdays, during normal office hours.. fantastic.. which means i gotta take a day leave to settle the problem with my desktop.. didn't manage to find out what's the prob cuz i din have the prdt no. and machine no. with me.. and apparently they can't check the warrantystatus via other means such as my name... lovely.. well.. the consolation is that my machine's warranty expires.. guess what on my birthday.. haha,, which means my desktop shares the same birth date as me? haha...

so praying hard that no formating will be done to my harddisck... else i would need to reload the songs from my cds to the itunes ...and the hordes of photos.. :( hmmm but at least some of the memorable ones are uploaded onto flickr!

the not good service
well.. was made to pay the 10% service charge for self-help service.. was having dinner at this cafe-turned-bistro @ suntec (should have gone to subway instead).. and guess what they happily served my friends' main course but forgot my sandwich (incidentally, one of my friend ordered the same sandwich as i did, just that hers was ala carte.. mine was part of the sandwich soup set.. hers came.. mine didn't.. ) and i had to call the manager to ask if they had forgotten my order.. she came back and just mentioned that she will serve it soon.. (and oh. btw, the bistro was less than half filled -- during dinner time!) no apology... hmmmmm... and ya.. when the 'helpful' waiter brought out the dessert, he just placed them on the very cluttered table and didn't bother to clear the dishes.. and he gave a digusted look when asked to clear the table.. hmm.. why is service charge levied when there isn't much to begin with.. hmmm i guess i would not pop by for a loooong time to come...

hmm.. it has been quite a day... and yes,,, time to talk to God..

byeeeeee!!

No comments: