click me!!

Friday 26 May 2006

Day 5 from iBook

i like the mobility to blog from my bed.. other than that... I still like my desktop.. Or maybe cuz this lappie doesn't belong to me.. there are 1001 things I couldn't do... like installing stuff requires password... and... :()

Well.. the ibm engineer gonna come and fix my pc next monday at 2pm.. so which meant that I need to get my room in order again.. ya... typhoon struck...

yay.. my leave for july has been approved! :) tOok next fri offf too cuz of the emerge.. Nah.. not that i'm that free.. but haven't been on long leave for long... ya.. the last time i took a block leave was in 2002 jul.. i think.. oh man..i'm gonna receive the long service award this year! (haha just $80 or $100 i think.. no la.. it's just my fifth yr.. am praying that there won't be a 6th!)

Later gotta go work on my slides.. didn't managed to do them up @ work.. and the sotong me had forgotten my training session..Thank God for His grace! Cuz managed to reschedule it to next monday.. so gotta use my free time (if i can find any) this weekend to fine tune the stuff.. and at the same time to streamline this proceduress stuff... hmm.. serving this weekend.. and ya.. when i was rectifying my "hay" this evening (ya.. the "Jay Chou" did a poor job @ soft-straightening my hair.. so the owner herself gotta help me salvage..), received this phone call... that literally damped my whole day.. in a way.. added stress to the already stressed up strawberry... but this stress is GOOD stress.. the push that oughta start long long ago....

when things come.. all things come at the same time...

Though my leader felt that if I'm free, i should go for it.. yet.. I felt that its time to move on to the nudging thing in my heart.. Like what adrian said.. even when you're up at the platform.. half your mind would be on the attendance.. Ya, like this week.. i hope that i need not do a split...cuz one of the friend would only reach 15 min before.. Ya.. my heart wants to stay in choir.. and ya.. to try BV.. yet...i can't see myself doin all this concurrently.. Stretching, I realised is not just @ work.. but in all aspect! Stretch out your tent!!!! not complaining.. cuz i know its worth it!

No comments: