click me!!

Thursday 25 May 2006

chance of a lifetime..

hmm.. too bad that this poor guy gotta be the one calling me with regards to this innocent lucky draw coupon that i'd filled up earlier at Tampines Mall.. Claimed that I was the lucky winner picked out of the additional draw after the final draw in Feb (ya.. i could verify that, i just found and threw away that paper on Monday!).. I could walk away with this laptop, spa vouchers.. (ya, u mean discount coupons?).. all i need to do is to complete the event and i could win.. no strings attached.. hmmm.. sounded too good to be true right?

well.. too bad for him.. i'm not in the best sugary mode.. and with the last interesting encounter in Dec 05.. nah.. I won't waste my time.. nor will i waste your oppty to get commission. However, since he had asked me for the reason why i don't wish to attend at the expense of the opportunity to win free stuff.. I told him the truth... well.. he kept insisting that it was not a scam.. and oh an additional thing that I learnt.. insurance agents will not be allowed to attend the event..but not government officers (really? why was i rejected... cuz of the salary sum that i put down.. hmmm... tsk tsk..) I guessed that they "barred them" cuz they don't have stable income?

He was surprised that i refuted that the $4000 worth of SPA vouchers were in fact mainly discount coupons... well.. i went, and received it... so it's a fact! Well... no, i'm not enticed by the free gift (some $70 dinner voucher) offered to credit card holder.. the other time i went, partly b'cos i was ignorant.. partly cuz i dun have a flash drive then.. and my PC was dead.. hey.. guess what.. this time rd.. my PC is also not working.. haha.. what a coincidence!

No comments: