click me!!

Wednesday 7 April 2010

back...

Don't you just hate it when you have loads of email to clear when you return to office after a long break?
Sigh, that's really back to reality..
Haven't have time to screen thru the jap pics.. wait till I'm more well rested. Technically speaking, I'd slept more than 12 hours a day on average on Mon and Tues cuz I was down with some viral infection .. that make the toilet bowl the most convenient seat (cuz of the nausea effect and the diarrhea which came after the nausea effect worn off on Monday.. and came on Tues.. ) Didn't know that my body temp shot up to 38.5 degree (cuz couldn't locate the thermometer at home..) and body was aching so much that walking was a torture and I've to wait till dad to return home to fetch me to the doc..
And I've a jab in the buttock to lower to body temp and ease the nausea feeling cuz I couldn't really take oral medicine since even drinking of water made me gag.. :( and the jab was not painful.. but sore and numb... :(
So.. currently.. still burping.. and gastric cramps that comes on and off.. and not much of an appetite.. which is good.. cuz the extra kg+ gained during the jap trip seems to have been lost.. due to the loss of appetite.. :)
lunch time is over.. back to work.. :(

No comments: