click me!!

Wednesday 28 April 2010

hold your peace and look pretty

Took a simple incident for me to realise that there is more to the eye than what you see... I could just foamed and burst and lash out OR control and pretend that 'oh yeah, I concur with your views..'


I chose the latter. I switched on 'bimbo-mode' since whatever I have to say would not go well with the speaker who has deemed to have experienced an enriched life (as the chinese saying goes '我过桥比你吃盐多' - not that the speaker is numerically more advanced than I am, and I am not a fan of salt either) and distracted the speaker from the original topic (as it would be going nowhere but certainly irritating me to the max).


I conclude, consider the audience before sharing.. he/she might not be processing information at the same level as you are.  In doubt, act like her..



Pretty Barbie princess!!


Look for the positive in every situation.. - That's what I learned last weekend from Dr. Kim. :) Oh well, at least being agreeable makes the speaker happy and prevent me from foaming in the mouth..

No comments: