click me!!

Friday 23 April 2010

no excuse for shopping..

Due to the many weeks of MIA (with valid reason of attending the other meetings/ or else was sick/ or out of town) from tues prac. Didn't have the luxury of attending any of those "fashion" session with i think a professional consultant.. I guessed those who aren't vain by nature would benefit *since i've heard comments from those who were present.. But seriously, I don't fancy being prescribed on what I wear by others. I'll wear what I think I will look good in.. which fortunately, (or should it be unfortunately) I love shopping for clothes!! ( And after the pull n bear indulgences.. I added another tog to the clothes pile - A lovely jumpsuit/short from southheaven.. *it was on sale and I almost didn't wanna try but my friends insisted me trying...(cuz sizes available was like either small or large and the bustline does look kinda tight for the smaller size and certainly the bigger size is like too big..) Thot it's kinda cute and tried the smaller size thinking if it doesn't fit.. I will save $. Sigh.. i over-estimated my shrinking frame.. and yup, it fits to a T.. and hence, another addition.. :)


Digress..Recieved instruction from the ic to visit the page and to decide on 3 of the prescribed styles and bring the outfit for qc next week. (which i foresee I won't be attending..) Hence, visited the fb page to figure out what was the dress-code for ac, bearing in mind that some peeps were like memtioned about knee high socks*was expecting uhm, something undo-able - translate - needs to buy stuff again...*


Was expecting something more dressy/ glam/ chiong.. nah no excuse for shopping.. :( was kinda disappointed..dislike planning in advance what to wear - every morning was like a random pick from pile - cuz usually, they do not require much ironing..  *the pants are at the bottom pile since these need to be ironed - till the sudden inspiration to wear them...they will be ironed..


gosh.. piece of cake somewhat.. :) cuz it's like daily wear (ditch the sweaters.. gosh it's never spring in sg! It's summer 24/7!)

No comments: