click me!!

Friday 16 April 2010

Have you filed your tax returns?

A friendly reminder to the happy taxpayers pals in Singapore.. If you have yet filed your income tax return for year of assessment 2010 (i.e. income earned in 2009), don't fret! You have up to this Sunday (18 April) to submit your filing electronically..
 
Here's the link to pay your dues to the gah-men: https://mytax.iras.gov.sg/
 
Having said that, I am one of those who need not file this year.. not because gah-men gives me discount and need not pay tax, but my company is under the auto-inclusion scheme (which I think till-date, the companies that pay me salary - (there's one firm I worked with didn't pay me cuz I didn't derive any income but paid for the exam fee for three papers that earned me my licence to work but uhm, I left the day I got the 'licence'.. ) have kindly transmitted our income details to the tax collecting arm of gah men (which was one of my former orgn too..) So, since day 1 of tax paying life ( I should be thankful that I've been paying tax since year of graduation.. which translate, not unemployed and not in the income bracket that can go for welfare helps.. :o), tax filing was a breeze.. And the previous year & this year.. 'selected' to be the "no-need-to file" group (unless I've extra employment income stream other than my main rice bowl - which i don't- which have already been submitted and no changes to relief claimed from previous year )..
 
Anyway, if you need help with your tax filing, you know who to ask.. .. Consultation fee is optional.. :) HAHA.. but liability of any incorrect treatment (should there be) will not be borne by me..
 
YAY! going to catch fireworks tomorrow after seeing girlband at sis. (I think bro has the choice to catch the firework concert or the girlband's.. but he prefers the females to 5 males naturally - I'm the free-rider, so should not complain.. AND he say he might be able to get me a jay chou's foc.. woot!!)

No comments: