click me!!

Tuesday 20 April 2010

<3 pull & bear

Woke up late this morning and couldn't find my black skirt from pull and bear (cuz it doesn't require ironing and it's fitting - being an recent acquisition..) to match with the high-collared zara top. 

Bad decision cuz the skirt was ill-fitting and it will self-rotate using my body as the axis and the front adjusted itself slowly (but surely) with movement.. the zipper portion has moved from the back to front..  Sigh...

Hence, decided to find another piece of work skirt ..

Decided I need new black skirt.. Didn't order the bandage skirt from bc cuz it'll only come like May.. And won't know the fit.. And I need it asap.. (I can't be wearing party clothes to work everyday..)

Hence, decided that lunch time = shopping time

First stop : river island - spotted some nice stuff but more suitable for party. :(

Headed over to pull and bear instead.. (since the price tag is much more friendlier..) Tried on the following...


<3 the skirt.. can be folded so that it's not that high-waisted...


like the checkered skirt and the tube tee that can doubled up as a skirt


This was what I was wearing today...

Seems alright in the picture but need alternation should I want to continue wearing it.. :(

Anyway AC is coming.. and we have been beseeched to get new clothes..(but I won't be.. ;P )Read some choir members' fb status that they were inspired by the fashion consultant to dig out some knee high socks and to match 5 outfits for AC... - Knee high socks? Soccer game ah? If I'm in colder climate.. I would wear them.. In HOT sg.. No way... But seriously, I don't think I need to buy new togs for AC.. (just dig out those I've not worn for a while.. and match them with something... I think i will have more than 5 new outfits.. okie, don't be mean. )

No comments: