click me!!

Tuesday 20 April 2010

big heart

 
Need to up my cardio-workouts to expand the capacity.. Metaphorically, this is what I need to do.. 
 
Was debating whether or not should I head down to RW after my one-day seminar/course @ revenue house OR to go home and rest since I'd slept only 2 hours the previous morning having stayed up till 4+am trying to transfer the jap trip pictures into the vaio. The course was supposed to end at 1700 but by 1615, I was out of the building.. it was boring course which I didn't want to signed up but was asked to attend cuz my department secretary figured that it would be more economical for another person to attend cuz one manager can bring one staff (cuz she wanted to attend).. like those 'buy 1 get 1 free' offer..lol. Decided to head to RW (since my waking up at 0740 made it impossible to attend the AM PM at HOG that morning..) I thought I'd brought along my gym gear and happily went to RP for a short run before going to RW. Realised I'd left them at home after reaching the shower room. :( ended up having a half hour steam bath instead of physcial workout. :)
 
managed to reach rw before the evening downpour began.. Haven't had the luxury to reach evening pm before it start ( actually not for the am pm too..). Was glad to have made the detour.. :)
spoke to a bubbly poly student was seemed so intrigued by what I was doing cuz she originally wanted to do acc instead of her current studies at tp. And bumped into the pretty bride to be Adeline @ the pm and had a short catchup session with her.. :) *attending her wedding next month..*
 
And glad I made it to the am pm @ hog this morning without flagging a cab. :) *I figured that a huge portion of my expenditure for past couple of months had went to the cab uncles cuz of my bad sleeping habits.. :(* I think I should learn how to drive. since the amount spent on a cab per mth would prolly pay for the monthly instalment.. on peak am - it's abt $28 per trip to work..
 
okie.. bigger heart.. <3

No comments: