click me!!

Friday 16 April 2010

It's Fridaeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

 
Yippie! *Actually, not feeling that chirpy.. but then, rather than mop around, found this snoopy picture that makes me smile..*
 
Argh..cuz having some pressing deadlines to meet - AND all of them appear at the same time.. unofficially, I'm supposed to be the gst guru in the dept, and i guess the word was passed around and some of the queries come to be direct, without even going through my boss.. :( And technically speaking, it transcends the JD - cuz me merely acccountant.. the advisory should be done by the m- & above .. but then again, i was offered mainly cuz of my gst background, but since I didn't have the corporate tax knowledge so hence just accountant (cuz by right, JD is mainly do corp tax.. ) oh well... blimey..
 
then again, i realised the technical knowledge slips away when you don't use them.. okie, signs of degenerating memory..  needs the oil... haha probably revision.. [uhm, my direct bosses expect me to be the walking gst bible...  which I am not.. :(]
 
Ah... so tasks for the day: GST enquires.. :(
 
boring post.. cuz darned crampy due to my illed-digestive system.. the darned gastric pains.. I think probably the over-indulgence in food (which wasn't that much actually, probably 10-20% more than usual) led to this..  :( I think I'm fated to a meow-diet. Fish.. and more fish.. *craving fish & chips but most likely will lead to worsening of the gastric pain.. *
 
nonetheless... it's Fridaeeeeeeeeeeeeee! >.<

No comments: