click me!!

Thursday 25 March 2010

busted

I was supposed to head to gym for my training session when two msg came consectively.. one was from e, informing me that he's hit by fever and couldn't train tonite.. and second was from weiling.. asking for movie/dinner..

so timely right.. so my flesh said... 'since you've did the long run yesterday..u can take a break.afteall, no training tonight ma..'  hence, caught a movie with weiling instead.. and just so happened that the movie was entitled 'how to train your dragon'.. so while waiting, i tweeted.. and yup the tweet was linked to my fb and i forgot how to disable that so... anyway, e should be zzz and hence, thought no harm done.. anyway.. it wasn't obvious that i was catching a movie ma.. cuz i tweeted '..decideds to learn how to train a dragon tonite cuz he who trains her body is sick. ;( "

not obvious i'm watching movie ma.. i was wrong..

i've blotted out the other friend's name and pix cuz uhm.. don't think it's nice to display her full name and face.. for e.. since his profile pic isn't exactly him.. so.. lala..

wa.. i've a very scary trainer rite. 'always around.. watching...' which is true cuz whenever i do treadmill in the gym, he will usually hover ard to check my speed.. :( and that's scary...

oh well.. i still owe him another 2 runs.. short.. i wonder can i complete them later.. or else.. i brought my trainers (shoes i mean) to japan too.. :)

speaking of japan.. yippie.. less than 24 hours to jet off!!

btw the movie was hilarious and toothless the dragon is soo cute.. ;)

No comments: