click me!!

Tuesday 20 April 2010

twin purchases

A while ago, during the cny period, I'd made quite a no. of online purchases over at bc.. However, since they were from back-orders, I've only received them recently.. (Which does not really matter since I've enough clothes to last me for at least a month without mix and match.) Thankfully I don't have to wear the boring three piece suite to work.. hence, so long I'm NOT overly exposed (to the extent that the lecherous does not get tempted) and not casual, it's alright. Hence, I figured, that piece is presentable even for evening functions, it should suffice the criteria of 'formal wear'.

Was surprised that I'd actually bought two similar pieces (of different colors) from two separate collections on bc. (different sellers too.. hence perhaps, that's why I'd forgotten that I'd ordered for the first piece when i ordered the second! thankfully it's of different colors!)

Anyway, was running out of wearable clothes to work cuz just back from Japan and did not have time to dig out the clothes from the pile to wear..[ - okie.. my beanbag is now occupied by clothes pile cuz my wardrobe was full.. :( (and I've yet reorganise them and remove those of ancient times.. )] Spotted the bc dressand decided to wear the more subtle color piece to work last wednesday..
taken in the handicapped toilet in office (lol) cuz it has a huge mirror!

Decided that the grey piece was not as vibrant enough for choir, hence wore the cyan piece last sun for service.. :) Apparently, it should have look good, cuz uhm I've like at least 5 people coming to me and telling me I look great/ .. and asked where I bought it.. [Ego was hugely inflated ha cuz someone actually said he couldn't recognise me cuz i lost a lot of weight - (eh just 2 kg off the scales - I must be humongous then?). but nah, not interested in him but he's taken too.. and steven  asked if any guy asked me for my no? lol

Ego me decided that I make the clothes look good. (cuz in the first place, I chose pieces that I think I will look good.. )
reflection @ JW level 4 lobby (think the pink heels elongated my legs..)

Okie.. all the talk on clothes make me high.. back to work :(

No comments: