click me!!

Wednesday 14 April 2010

the reason behind why..

I know why last evening, I decided to head towards rw instead of jw, in spite of the many things i don't want to face. (Jw would be much of a breeze to be at and probably I would be tweeting how uncomfortable i was there when among the group.)

There's a reason why the same words came up time after time in the recent few weeks during è few and rare moments i was going through the Word or even while browsing through some websites.

It's His gentle, subtle reminder of why i am doing what i am doing. And why i ought to be doing what i don't feel like doing.

All things happen for a reason..

And there is no better time than now to pick up again from where I've last fallen behind.

And still waiting for the moment to cut off the line..

No comments: