click me!!

Friday 21 August 2009

simplicity

Perhaps i think too much/ too deep. Recently, I'd some unknown followers following my tweets ... And these are peeps from overseas and some of their tweets are uhem, rather suggestive, some are quite normal though i wonder why would they wanna follow my tweet. My reaction - the suggestive ones - i blocked. The faceless normal ones - depends... And yes, not to mention the tagboard, i'll delete weird tags from unknown source and the ad-like tags left by the unknown. As for the comments @ the end of each post, hmmm I don't appreciate dubious comments left by the unknown - and hence, it will be moderated before its up - what if nasty peeps/ program left a dubious link on the tag/ comments and friends or vistors to the site clicked on the malcious site?

so, i delete weird dubious comments, despite they might praise the post/blog to the skies and yet left a dubious link. Nah, i don't write to get attention. (else, i should list my site on the facebook page ). I do so to keep myself sane and to get a breather ..  and to keep friends updated.. or pple inspired/ entertained.. :)

What triggered this entry? obviously some who share the converse thought process as yours truly. not that i'm saying that the triggerpoint is an attention seeker - just that i wonder why different reaction to the same stimulus (i.e. the unknown "weird" comment?) Or perhaps, there is a hungry ego within us waiting to be fed at all timesth ?

No comments: