click me!!

Tuesday 11 August 2009

am pm

Missed last morning AM prayer meeting cuz I switched off my alarm clock which sounded @ 5am (in a half-awake stance – but I could managed to get out of bed, and switched off the sounding alarm) and switched off my sounding mobile phone alarm. And woke up later in SHOCK @ 2 hours later and found that the sky had brightened outside and sounds of thunder greeted me. Geeee.. I’ve overslept and yikes… was supposed to meet my cgl and jess @ tampines half an hour ago.. and I got a missed call from sheena .. but my phone was silent and hence, not jolted out from bed. Tried to go back to sleep but couldn’t. Thought of going to the evening pm since it was kind of pointless to cab down to singpost cuz the earliest I could reach would prolly be 745?

I must have caught a cold (perhaps it was the aircon) cuz I was sneezing away almost non-stop for the whole afternoon and hence, with non-stop sneezing and swollen ,teary eyes, needless to say, I did not make it to the pm.. went to bed with blocked nose.. :( but I resolute to attend the am pm this morning.), and headache and slight fever...

The snoozing game began this morning again…. Oh yeah, I woke up after hitting the snooze button for 10 times (at least) from 5am to 6am. Nose is still semi-blocked. Left home @ 630 and decided to take a cab down. For the first time, I reached the venue before 7am! :) And it was a great time of prayer and worship for the full hour! (thankfully I only applied the concealer/sunscreen, else, all efforts will be gone to waste.. though currently, the dark patches has semi-emerged due to the tearing… so unglam… shall touch up the panda rings later…)

Not that i'm complaining... the cold is gone! Thank God for the healing! :)

And there is no better way to start the day than going into His Presence. :)

No comments: