click me!!

Thursday 20 August 2009

perfect timing ..

lil wild wish of mine won't have materialized if cgl hasn't asked me to go ahead  with wl and ky.  divine timing!! :) and yay, that add sparks to this otherwise-uneventful Thursday.

Mood lifted almost instantly when I entered the train @ kembagan cuz saw a familiar back view of a mib (i.e. man in black) with an ah-pek brolly.. (according to the mib - it was pouring @ rp ~ when i talked to him after tamPines.. ).. thot since e was engrossed with his iphone as usual, so, talk to him after tampines (when wl alighted). Strangely, he knew I was "acting blur" - else why did he text me.. lol. and indeed he has great faith in me in doing the full instead of the half mara for the standchart run in dec.. nah, too late now, I'd already signed up for the half mara.. ;p

:) happy day. :)

No comments: