click me!!

Thursday 27 August 2009

for self or for others?

Your decisions determine what you value. Perhaps that's the reason for this Chinese saying " 人不为己,天诛地灭".  (there is another chinese saying that will better describe what has transpired but... )

Would love to elaborate but nah. It just set me thinking. Not that I am being noble, but I was faced with similiar situation this morning but I stuck to the original plan despite my flesh would be much satisfied- cuz of the quality time spent.. but.. oh well...

Despite being peeved , thank God for the sudden thought to call and also His favour that I managed to cancel the transaction and suffered just a $1 loss.

Angry? Nah, not worth it...  there are more things in life to value.

Speaking of which, I better go register for the GE Run.. And the Standard Chartered Run 2009's 50K places have all been snapped up! (that's the facebook status update as at this morning ard 5am.. !) that's pretty fast, considering the registration only opened last month!)

No comments: