click me!!

Tuesday 11 August 2009

counting down to sunday

Has yet run a 21km in my life yet .Cumulatively yes (obviously! but at one shot? nope.) And the longest being the 15km. So, this sunday will be my trial 1/2 marathon. - in preparation for the standard chartered run (nah, i have no faith for the full marthon this year. Signed up for the 21 km instead.)

I think I will have to head back to rest after S2 this sat (yeah, i know it's the sot grad svc for imel.. but sigh, unlikely to join her for dinner ba... will make it up to her another day!) else i will have trouble waking up for the run.. *The flag off time is 0530!! - I should be done by 830am - at worst - if i walked... hopefully by 0800* that will be 2.5 hours.. shall see how..

Tempted to take a day of leave the following Monday, but leave is a precious commodity to me.. Sigh.

I think I've completed my longest run before the half marathon on National Day sunday.. around my neighbourhood. Fortunately, it's a small neighbourhood... so it was a 9km run in 1 hr *a far cry from the 21km but better than nothing... * Don't think I'll have the chance to go for another run before sunday...  so rest my body rest...


I love this week.. i get to eat a wee bit more carbs! :) lalalala

No comments: