click me!!

Friday 28 August 2009

Divinely Divine

Next time you are running late, don't lament. There must be a reason for it..  I was running late (almost) for cg due to the loads of Xtra stuff bestowed upon me - simply because I am the only person sorta equipped to do it - despite that my title don't require me to do that level of advisory work.. oh yeah.

Walking along the stretch of PCN (park connector) en route to cg venue ( @ the end of the PCN), before the bridge towards Bedok Reservoir.. I was just thinking of someone who is living just opposite cg venue.. (from whom I was tempted to hitch a ride when he walked passed moi at ard 7, but just didn't...  cux it's like..so out of the blue... )

Being late, I was not that pleased being stuck at that junction near the cg venue.. then I saw this familiar car and I was surprise to see who the driver was! Equally as surprised as he was, as I guessed he didn't expect to see a colleague in his neighbourhood... too bad, there was a few cars behind him, think he tried to say something but couldn't really catch.. but just smiled and waved.  From the direction that he was coming from, I guessed he was heading home.. Must have been congested @ the expressway, else why would I take a shorter time to reach despite leaving 5-10 minutes later..

Being held up does have its perks at times... :) But I am really surprised how my thoughts do materialise when I least expect it. :)

this is what summaries the above incident..

No comments: