click me!!

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Twitter/Facebook

For a moment, I thought it was cool that Pastor Kong is listed as one of my friend in facebook (I was deliberating if that's a real account or an account being managed by his staff). I was pleasantly surprised that he accepted my friend request within minutes (thanks to nicole's suggestion lo..else, won't even know that pastor is on facebook!)

Then for the fun of it, since it was announced on the TV announcement that Pastor Kong is now on Twitter.. Decided to create an account and "follow" his updates... I was very surprised that he actually choose to follow my updates too..  personal touch indeed! :)

Then.. for a moment.. fear strike.. what if i emo and pastor (and haha my cgl too -since he oso follows my twitter... ) read about it.. Then dismissed that thought.. cuz afterall I do think before i type and publish.. and ya, don't think I've anything to hide..

No comments: